We will do our utmost best to deliver you all our children’s clothing in an optimal state. Unfortunately, sometimes things can go wrong. It can happen that the piece does not live up to you expectations. When there is a production error are a damage, that has slipped through our control-department, for example. We always ask you to check the garments thoroughly after receipt.
When you are not satisfied, you can return the garment within 7 working days. This term starts on the day you have received your goods.
Please note the following when returning a garment:
– Pieces can only be returned when they have their original labels attached, are not worn and are not damaged or altered by you.
– Before sending the returning parcel, an e-mail with a description of the complaint has to be sent to email@example.com.
– We need to receive the item that you are returning within 7 days after we have received your e-mail.
– The returning parcel needs to contain a copy of your invoice. Please note on this invoice which items are returning. Thanks to this invoice, we also know from who the returning parcel is coming.
– The responsibility and costs of sending the returns are on you, unless otherwise agreed upon. We do not accept insufficient or unstamped parcels.
– We do not exchange garments for other sizes.
You can return your items to:
Baltesakker 19 – 21
5625 TC Eindhoven
– The shipping costs are only reimbursed in case of factory or delivery mistakes.
– There guarantee expires when you have tried to alter or repair any damage without talking to us about it first.
– The shipping costs of the original shipment will not be reimbursed.
– It is only possible to exchange to item for another. It is not possible to add extra garments to this parcel.